INTERN WITH US
“Get involved with SSRDP and sharpen your gifts and talents to transform lives”
SSRDP invites interns to join us in the cause of rural development by sharing their skills and experience for empowering people in rural areas. We offer an internship program for undergraduate and graduate students. This will be an exclusive opportunity for University students and recent graduates to participate in variety of our social initiatives.
INTERNSHIP AIMS TO
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach Statement of Purpose stating the reasons for joining SSRDP, along with
possible areas of contribution in our various projects, and areas of operation.
- In your cover letter, state the following:
– Preferred location of internship
– Duration of commitment to the internship (Number of months)