1) Reached 36,557 villages with our 5H program- Health, Hygiene, Homes, Human Values, Harmony in Diversity.
2) Developed 50 model villages benefitting more than 100,000 people.
3) Trained 16,546 rural youth in YLTP (youth leadership Training Program).
4) Trained over 6,000 people in organic farming.
5) Trained 60 Rural Youths as Jal Sevaks to manufacture low cost Bio Sand Water. Filters. Provided safe drinking
water filters and making 78 bore-wells.
6) Built 1,527 homes, 5,670 toilets, 1,036 bore wells, 82-bio-gas plants in rural areas.
7) Over 150,000 stress relief workshop, benefitting more than 5.6 million people.
8) Rehabilitation of more than 1300 Surrendered Militants from Manipur and Assam by providing them with behavioral and vocational training.
9) Rehabilitated more than 3,000 Prison Inmates with skills training and employment.
10) Conducted 48,800 hygiene camps and 23,600 medical camps benefitting 2.5 million people.
11) Over 500 conferences with participation from over 10,000 business leaders, politicians, academia, science, art and religion
12) Provided Solar energy to more than 9000 households in rural areas of Maharastra, Uttrakhand, Karnataka, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam, Orissa and Bihar, where there were no electricity benefitting more than 40,000 persons under Light A Home Project.
13) Provided Solar Grid in 143 schools in Madhya Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka.
14) Set up 124 solar battery stations creating more than 150 rural entrepreneurs.
Light a Home
1) 66,000 Solar Lamps were distributed in rural household benefiting more than 1,55,000 people.
2) Provided Solar energy to more than 9000 households in rural areas of Maharastra, Uttrakhand, Karnataka, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam, Orissa and Bihar, benefitting more than 40,000 people under Light A Home Initiative.
3) Set up 28 Solar Micro Grids in India as an integrated Rural Energy Access model Village Program.
4) Provided Solar Grid in 143 schools in Madhya Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka.
5) Setting up more than 124 solar battery stations, creating more than 150 rural entrepreneurs.
6) Inspired more than 800 new entrepreneurs in the field of solar energy and earning on an average of Rs 20,000+ per month.
7) 95 Yuvacharyas trained as Solar Engineers to install and service Home Lighting Systems & install micro grids under Light a Home Project.
1) More than 10,000 youth have been trained in various vocational skills and have successfully been placed.
2) Trained more than 5000 ‘Yuva Acharyas’ (Youth leaders) as renewable energy Technicians
3) 1800 prisoners and 1300 reformed militants provided with vocational skills training
4) Transformed the lives of over 200,000 prison inmate through the prison program
5) Kaushal Vikas Kendras running in Tihar (New Delhi), Yerawada (Pune), Ranchi & Tinsukia Jails respectively, provide certified Electrical, Carpentry, Beauty Therapy, Refrigeration& Air Conditioner Repairing and Handicrafts training to more than 3500 inmates.
6) Running more than 25 Sri Sri Kaushal Vikas Kendras under which more than 7,000 youths have been provided skills training just during the last 2 years in the field of Electricals, Beauty, Therapy, Refigeration & AC Repairing, Computers, Mobile Repairing, Bar Bending & Mason work, Welding, Rural
Technology and Renewal Energy.
1) Trained over 200 rural women in Agarbatti rolling in BangaloreAshram.
2) Trained over 500 rural women, employment to 100 women in Bangalore, Mumbai and Chandigarh.
3) Numerous Self Help Groups promoted by SSRDP in the field of Food Processing, Bag Making, Tailoring & Embroidery
4) 5000 Rural Women were trained and 258 Self Help Groups formed in tailoring, embroidery, food processing and agarbatti rolling under Project Shakti
5) Promoting Self Help Groups in the field of Food Processing, Bag Making, Tailoring & Embroidery